Accessibility Statement for Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen
Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen:
- Phone: 305-451-6300
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 102601 Overseas Hwy, MM 102.5 Key Largo, FL 33037
- Postal address: 102601 Overseas Hwy, MM 102.5 Key Largo, FL 33037
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen assessed the accessibility of Outer Reef 30 Sunscreen by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 10 March 2021